Collaboration?

Have you considered collaborating with those who make Surpad or other app developers, there’s also field genius.

2 Likes

What would you like to see as a result of a collaboration?

2 Likes

A good compatible app, maybe collaborate with FieldGenius or Surpad.

Let me ask in another way then, what are you missing from I.e. Field Genius?

2 Likes

Fieldgenius is already compatible with the emlid Reach receivers.
I use the android version.
Very useful. Very stable.

Wasn’t stable previously.

2 Likes

Hi Andreas,

When we plan our ReachView 3 roadmap, we always look into our users’ requests to see their needs. If you want some particular features in ReachView 3, don’t hesitate to write us here or via email, and we’ll think about adding them in future updates :slight_smile:

As Christian and Adrian said, you can also use Reach with 3rd-party apps such as FieldGenius. You can find the Android integration guide in our docs.

Need dxf, surface and more

You can export and import dxf files.
For a free app you are already getting quite a bit of functionality. Most data collection packages from the other equipment manufacturers are paid.
Surface data manipulation & generation are usually best on a desktop program (my opinion)

3 Likes

Hi Andreas,

Adrian is correct: ReachView 3 supports the DXF format. As for surfaces, do I get it right you want the ability to upload and download surface models? Can you tell me more about the desired workflow?

1 Like

Only points and why do I have to import them?

Hi Andreas,

ReachView 3 works only with points at the moment, but we’re looking forward to adding more options. For now, you can use FieldGenius or another 3rd-party app to work with different geometry.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.