Caster Emlid

Same here

Hey everyone,

The Caster should be restored back to normal. We apologize for any delays and inconvenience this has caused. Of course, this had to happen during a holiday break :sweat_smile:.

Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you run into any more trouble.

4 Likes

I had the same problem yesterday and today. I ended up using the web interface and turned output off then back on and it connected. Luckily I carry my Aero points with me for backup ground control.

1 Like

we were using the emlid caster and worked well but since that theres many times sometimes for a few days that it doesnt work the nits up and working for a while but then the next week its down again, what we are seeing is the mountpoint list online the one is turned on but it says offline beside it half the time and seems to be barely 50% of the time it says online beside it,

we switched to use-snip.com free install, manage logins and rovers with passwords and 100% uptime on the caster can view snip logins how many rovers connecting and lots of other usefull features, pro program

Hi Caleb,

Except for our commonly known Emlid Caster interruption in early January, we don’t have other registered issues with access to the service right now.

You can share your email for login in Emlid Caster to support@emlid.com so we can check the state of your mount points.

For other questions or difficulties, we’re always ready to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.