Can't remember password

I don’t know the password for my Reach RS2. I was asked for the password and started to type in emlidreach but ios changed it to emlid… and I do not know what it is.

How do I reset the password? I know that there is a solution on the forum but I do not understand the instructions. I do not know what xterm is or how to start it. Is there another way to change the password?

Hi Mark,

Let’s see how you can change the password the easiest way. Do you have a Mac OS or Linux PC?

I have a windows pc.
I was able to connect to the receiver with my android and change the password. So now I have access via my phone and iPad.
Thanks.

Do you need a device connect to both the Base and Rover when you are using them at the same time but you are not broadcasting from the Base to the Rover?

Hi Mark,

I was able to connect to the receiver with my android and change the password. So now I have access via my phone and iPad.

That’s great!

You just need to start and stop the logs in ReachView 3. Between these points, you can disconnect from the units. So, there’s no need to open the base and rover pages simultaneously.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.