Can't process the data in Stop & Go

Hello,

I have encountered this problem after updating to Emlid Flow, I just surveyed a few points and came home to PPK but I am now getting a " Could Not Process - Point Time Stamps can’t be converted". Looking thru this thread it mentioned the time periods not matching, sure enough I look and they don’t match, I have never had this problem before and wondering if somthing has changed that may be causing it or is there a setting I can change to correct this? Also all the files I collected, are they repairable or do I need to go collect the data again?

Thank you for the help

" ameron1Cameron

6m

Hello,

I have encountered this problem after updating to Emlid Flow, I just surveyed a few points and came home to PPK but I am now getting a " Could Not Process - Point Time Stamps can’t be converted". Looking thru this thread it mentioned the time periods not matching, sure enough I look and they don’t match, I have never had this problem before and wondering if somthing has changed that may be causing it or is there a setting I can change to correct this? Also all the files I collected, are they repairable or do I need to go collect the data again?

Thank you for the help"

I figured it out, I had a manually entered control point in my CSV and Flow did not understand it, Once I removed the manually entered point and exported the CSV again, Flow worked normally.

Hi Cameron,

Welcome to our community forum!

I see that you have already found a solution, thank you for sharing it. And I’m glad that now everything works fine for you. If something new comes up, don’t hesitate to start a new thread or write to us at support@emlid.com.