Can't get the points' coordinates in Stop & Go

any update?
I’m having the same issue here.

It would actually be good that both panel and reachView3 format be uniformed. Since it’s not possible to access the panel surveys without the antenna, it can really be a pain…

Both my units are up to date firmware side. I have also export/import/export as read on the forum. Clearly, this way yields a csv that does not contain the same info as an original csv from the app. I have tried lowering to float and even single but no better results.

Im hoping that the senior member/emlid staff will have an answer since, unfortunately , redoing the survey is not an option for me.

1 Like

HIi @julia.shestakova,

Do you have an update on the problem? Like I mentionned, there is no way for me to redo the survey. I really hope there is a way to convert one file format to the other. Otherwise, it seems to me this is a major fix that needs to be done so both Panel and App can communicate with each other.

I can also share my files if that helps. Thanks!

Hi @amdubois,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

I’ve separated your comments into a new thread so that we can investigate your case and don’t get confused with the details.

Please share your processing files and survey project with me. I’ll check them and reformat your CSV if needed.

Reach Panel is an old version of the app. For all the new projects, we recommend working in ReachView 3. It contains all the latest features and fixes. CSV files from it can be used in Emlid Studio without any additional modification, and access to them doesn’t require having the receiver at hand.

1 Like

Hi Julia,

Here are my files. I’ve labeled them as clearly as possible.
Support_emlid.zip (1.5 KB)

As for using the App, I have no issue with that but I haven’t found a way to deal with raw data recording except trough the panel. Are you planning on integrating that in the app too?

Hi @amdubois,

Thanks for sharing the file. Here is the reformatted one:
CSV_corrected.zip (1.9 KB)

Please try it and let me know if it works well.

Oh, you can access the Logging page from the ReachView 3 app as well. Just connect to the receiver, and you’ll see such an option in the list.

Hi @julia.shestakova,

Unfortunately, I’m having the same issue has when I was trying to do it myself. See the results :

Anne-Marie,

Hmm, yep, I see. Can you please share your POS file with me as well?

Hi Julia,

Sorry for the delay, here are the .pos files.
Reach_2_rov_raw_202207271731.pos (2.7 MB)
Reach_2_rov_raw_202207271731_events.pos (960 Bytes)
Reach_4_raw_202207271735.pos (968.3 KB)

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi Anne-Marie,

Thanks for sharing the files! I’ll check them and write back to you.

Anne-Marie,

Your points in CSV were recorded on the 7th of July, when the POS file is related to the 27th of July. That’s why Emlid Studio can’t calculate the position for the points in Stop & Go.

Stop & Go mode works like usual PPK, but as a result, you get positions related to exact time periods — time of each point collection. Because of that, these periods should be within the time of the logs’ recording.

SO sorry, these were the wrong files :woman_facepalming:

Here are the good ones:
reach-base-raw_202207071348.pos (4.0 MB)
reach-rover-raw_202207071427.pos (9.7 MB)
reach-rover-raw_202207071427_events.pos (900 Bytes)

1 Like

Hi Anne-Marie,

Oh, it changes everything! I processed the reach-rover-raw_202207071427.pos file with the reformatted CSV, and all 5 points are in Fix.

Here is the file with the Stop & Go results:
CSV_StopGo.zip (980 Bytes)

1 Like

Hi @julia.shestakova ,

I just wanted to wrap it up (like we say, better later than never). I was finally able to extract FIX position point, thank you!

Only thing though is that I noticed that the corrected CSV shows a time zone of UTC +00:00. However, my time zone should be UTC+04:00. The results seem to be okay but I’m wondering what explains this difference.

1 Like

Hi Anne-Marie,

Yep, great news! Thank you for sharing this update. I am glad to hear that it works fine for you.

Oh, look. Time in projects from Reach Panel already includes the time zone. However, projects from ReachView 3 have time in UTC +00:00 and info about the time zone separately. So since I was reformatting the project from Reach Panel, I copied the time and added the time zone as UTC +00:00 so as not to double it in calculations.

But it was like that just because of manual reformatting. In all further projects in ReachView 3, the info about the time zone will be correct, and it won’t require any additional changes.

1 Like

superb! Thanks for clarifying all this and for your diligence!

1 Like

I’m happy to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes