Cannot use Precise clocks with RTKpost

inspired by your success, I also tried the IGS solution. That works, but takes away 5-7 sats (basically all suitable GAL & GLO sats), which is why I like using the MGEX product, then I can have all the sats used.
Missing out on those sats get more floats in the precise solution than the non-precise solution.

Good but I find a difficulty to download a files for 05/10/2019?!

You must have some older data-sets? :smiley:

Yes cause I am from old shool :smile:
Can you send me *.clk and *.sp3 files for 2019/10/05 please?

For which date ?

2019/10/05

ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/mgex/2073/COD0MGXFIN_20192780000_01D_05M_ORB.SP3.gz

ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/mgex/2073/COD0MGXFIN_20192780000_01D_30S_CLK.CLK.gz

So this seems to a problem when using MGEX products only. When IGS product, it’s not a problem, however, it gives a significantly number of sats, as GAL and BEI now can’t be used.

Solved! Wrote the author of RTKlibDemo.
Turns out RTKlib has a bug where it doesn’t accept .SP3, but has no problem with .sp3.
Renamed my MGEX file, and now the world is awesome.

4 Likes

Rename .SP3 to sp3 ?

Yep… simple as that!

1 Like

@wizprod Congratulations!
So RTKLIB ignored the file Precise orbit a thing that confirms that the file you can not use the file specifies clock alone!
Cited above…

Thanks for info.

1 Like

at the request of my friend Luis I share how to get a final MGEX Precise Clock and Orbit files using RTKGET (RTKLIB)

URL_MGEX.txt : URL_MGEX.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo3
there is something wrong, that the files are empty

FTP Login : anonymous Password : anonymous
I think also for 2019/10/23 files are not ready to download!
you have to wait a few days.

ok sorry

Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo4
it doesn’t work for me

what does it say if you click the log button?

It is already working, the path of the GNSSDATA files was wrong

1 Like

Compare the urls, letter by letter

1 Like