Cannot connect to wifi in second Raspberry4 B Model with Navio 2

Hi, I have two Rpi4 B Models with Navio2 mounted in both of them, for both of them I have followed the initial setup to be able to configure the wifi connection. For the first Rpi, I was able to connect to the router (by changing the wpa_supplicant.conf file) and I can enter via SSH. I want to connect the second one but if I change the wpa_supplicant.conf file as mentioned in the tutorial, the Raspberry won’t connect.
The second one can connect to my computer hotspot, but in that way, I cannot access the internet. I have tried to change both the user and the hostname for the second Rpi but I am still unable to connect to the same wifi.

Any suggestion or where to find a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Adan,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you make key_mgmt in wpa_supplicant.conf a comment (add #) and check if you can connect after it?

Hi Olesia,

I have already tried commenting (and not) the key_mgmt in the wpa_supplicant.conf without any successful connection to the newtork.
I have found another Rpi4, downloaded the image as said in the docs, and changed the wpa_supplicant.conf with key_mgmt, and without it, I am not able to connect to my network.

Any resource I am missing or a step that I am skipping?

That’s unusual.

Can you check with another Wi-Fi network?

1 Like

I was able to connect multiple Raspi4s to another network and access them via SSH. Then I restarted and upgraded the firmware on the router and I was able to connect multiple of them to the original network without complications, I guess it was just a thing with the router.

Nonetheless thanks a lot for the attention !

Thank you for sharing your solution, Adan. Glad it was resolved for you!