Bug and Improvements

EMLID RX: firmware 1.5
EMLID FLOW: 10.5

I inform that I have already reported this issue via email to support, but in the absence of a timely resolution, given that it concerns a problem in the paid version, and I am being affected daily by this issue, I am reaching out to the community: are you able to create lines on the Android platform from points entered manually or imported from a CSV file? Certainly, you cannot create lines for these points as demonstrated in the image.

Another issue, although not a bug, is the automatic selection of the first code in the code listing. This causes a problem because the user is unaware that the code is selected. The correct behavior should be to not select any code by default.

Continuing on the topic of codes, in Emlid 360, it should be possible to enter codes manually, not necessarily through CSV import. It is important to urgently correct these situations because they are features of the paid version. Each day that the bug persists results in losses, and I hope you understand the urgency.

Thank you.

Sara Aguiar

2 Likes

Hi Sara,

Apologies for the radio silence here.

are you able to create lines on the Android platform from points entered manually or imported from a CSV file? Certainly, you cannot create lines for these points as demonstrated in the image.

Thanks for the report. The developers are already aware of this issue, and we’ve made this a high priority. While waiting for the fix, you can also create a line from the list in Emlid Flow 360, as choosing these points from the map in Emlid Flow can indeed be challenging, especially when they’re close to each other.

Another issue, although not a bug, is the automatic selection of the first code in the code listing. This causes a problem because the user is unaware that the code is selected. The correct behavior should be to not select any code by default.

Without the code list, it defaults to Point code, the first one on the list. This is why when you have a code list, it defaults to the first one. Also, we recently added the No Code option.

Could you please tell me how the wrong code affects your workflow after surveying or during data processing? We’d like to understand your workflow to determine the best approach to this feature.

it should be possible to enter codes manually, not necessarily through CSV import.

I’ve added this as a feature request. You can also add codes on the go in Emlid Flow. Would this not work for you?

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I just want to update you all that the issue with creating lines from points with a local origin has been fixed. Please update your Emlid Flow to the latest version to get the fix. Thank you!

3 Likes