- Image and ArduPilot version.
Linux navio 4.14.95-emlid-v7+ #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Feb 4 15:59:56 MSK 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux
Vendor: Emlid Limited
Product: Navio 2
Issue: Emlid 2019-02-27 1548ce733215806c8ad171c8b78ebca0c7cf8395
RCIO firmware: 0xb09979ae
- Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
Board randomly hangs up after the boot process is over. Flashing yellow led turns off completely, or stops flashing. No power issues. Ssh access is not compromised. All the processes seem to be running without issues. No clue records in logs (although I don’t know if I am actually checking the right place for those)
- Your step by step actions.
- Connect the battery, wait for boot up completion.
- When Led starts flashing yellow, connect CGS over UDP (tried both, Mission Planner and APM Planner)
- After a while board hangs up, either with the led switched off or led solid yellow light. ESCs are not happy (lost control signal constant beeping)
- GCS tries to reconnect and times out eventually.
- Board never comes back online.
- RPi3 works fine - no hiccups, nothing.
- arducopter processes are alive (htop)
- Executing sudo killall -9 arducopter
- board reboots and gets back online for awhile. ESCs are now become silent. This time, the period board is alive, seem to be longer than when it boots for the first time.
- Eventually it hangs again. Led is off or not flashing - ESCs are beeping…
- Scratching a rather bald head in frustration, and starting the process all over again…
Need your help with troubleshooting. Please… I was never able to finish the setup and arm the copter at least once, and I already have this board for about a week.