Bluetooth Connection from RS+ to Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 is Not Stable

Bluetooth Connection from RS+(Firmware 26.6) to My Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3(running Android 11) is not stable. I have come across related experiences on this platform, but I could not find any definitive resolution.

Hi @mael,

Welcome to the community forum!

I see that you use a pretty old firmware version. Since then, we’ve added many new features and improvements to the firmware, including improved Bluetooth connection stability. So please update your Reach RS+ to the latest stable 28.4 version and check if it helps.

Hi @mael,

How is it going? Have you had a chance to update the Reach RS+ to 28.4?

Yes, I have updated the Reach RS+ to 28.4 without any problem. I will get back to you with confirmation after I do the Bluetooth connection testing.

1 Like

@mael,

Great! Waiting for the results of your tests.

@julia.shestakova,

The Bluetooth connection from Galaxy Tab Active 3 to RS+ is now working perfectly. Since I updated the firmware I thought I might as well update the ReachView3 App to the latest version[From Play Store], and now I am having a problem with ReachView3 not showing RS+ devices sometimes. Thanks for your support.

Hi @mael,

Sorry for the delayed response!

In what network do you connect to the receiver: Reach RS+ hotspot or some external Wi-Fi? If the latter: is it a mobile hotspot or router’s Wi-Fi?

@julia.shestakova,
The problem seems to have occurred when I updated the ReachView3 to 7.4. I have downgraded the ReachView to its previous (7.3) Version, and it is working perfectly. Now, I can connect to Hotspot and WIFI from router without any problem.

@mael,

We recommend keeping all the devices and apps on the latest version. For ReachView 3 app, it’s currently 7.5. In it, we’ve improved the device scanner. So please update your mobile app to it and check how it works.

Updated to Version 7.5. It’s working Fine. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

@mael,

Great news! Thanks for the update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.