Base Coord

I think that many of the users of the EMLID RS + would agree that in the Rover the coordinates of the BASE can be saved and not have them to write down in a paper and that is in the database of the survey

4 Likes

Is this a feature request or already available? I always take a picture of my averaged or known point and file it to my OneDrive job file from my iPad.

It is an order !!! I also take a photo, it would be better to have it in the database sometimes you forget to take the photo. Did I try the Nuwa? it’s excellent

1 Like

Totally agree! Or have a save option with naming in base mode once you are happy with the averaged/entered coordinate,

2 Likes

totally agree too !!! but the orders do not listen to us :thinking:

Yes please! Very helpful for my workflow.

2 Likes

There are 2 other similar requests:

Feature Request: Base station coordinates in export - #7 - i.e. have the base coordinates in the survey export.

Feature Request - Base Location Height - #9 by andrew.yushkevich - i.e. Save the base location to the base device.

Both have been marked as possible and may appear in the future.

3 Likes

I just had the same issue, I think it’s importante to save the base coordinates instead of writing it down.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.