Azimuth on stakeout line

It would be ideal if in the next version of ReachView 3 they would implement the azimuth of the stakeout line.

I know you have planned to implement several necessary options in stakeout but adding the azimuth doesn’t look that difficult…

4 Likes

Hi @JAGUERO,

Can you please tell me more about what you mean by the azimuth of the stakeout line? Some users ask about the heading arrow to show the direction during the stakeout. Is this what you meant?

Hi @liudmila.slepova ,

Yes. It is something similar to the image. It would help a lot to locate the stake out point. With an integrated compass in the collector holder. The other image is a software that shows the azimuth and other values.

3 Likes

Hi @JAGUERO,

I see now; thanks for providing the pictures! I’ll definitely pass your feature request to the devs team.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’ve already answered @JAGUERO in another thread, but just in case, someone else will find this thread. The azimuth of the stakeout line feature is now available under the Emlid Flow:

3 Likes