Auto login

Hello,
I am doing a glider with Navio2 with arduplane 3.8.5 and I cant find something about Autologin or some script.
Its possible to start arduplane in the air ?
Thanks for answer.

Hello there!
Isn’t this an answer to your question? If you change arducopter to arduplane.

Hi @R1val,

Why do you want to start arduplane in the air? Could you please tell more about your application?

Hi @tatiana.andreeva
I am doing with my mates project about glider with a meteo probe. The glider will flyup on helium ball and after his destruction, the aircraft will be operated by Navio. I have a few points for this project:

1. Autostart the aurdupilot after start raspberry
  2. Autostart some mission autostart of a predefined mission or the flight itself to some defined “Home point”
  3. I do not know whether the mission planner must be part of the product or the mission can be defined in advance.

Thank you for answer.
R1val

Hi @R1val,

You can configure autostart using the command @vikeyer shared above or just specify “enable on boot” option during configuration with emlidtool.

Check Planning a mission with Waypoints article in ardupilot docs, it describes the workflow.

You can use freely available GCS software for mission planning, such as Mission Planner and QGroundControl.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.