AUSPOS Compatible RINEX files

Hi,

I am interested in the Reach RS2+'s ability to create RINEX files compatible with the AUSPOS post processing service. I’d like to view a compatible RINEX file (v3 preferred) generated from data collected with this unit. Is there anywhere I could view such a file that is AUSPOS compatible?

Thanks,

Thanks but I am aware of the general usage requirements of the AUSPOS service. I guess to clarify my request… when generating RINEX v3 files, AUSPOS has the following conditions:

• If users submit RINEX V3 file, C2S (code measurement) and L2S (phase measurement) from L2 frequency will NOT be accepted.

• If users submit RINEX V3 file, currently, the accepted measurements from L1 frequency are (C1P and L1P), (C1W and L1W), (C1C and L1C), and (C1X and L1X).

• If users submit RINEX V3 file, currently, the accepted measurements from L2 frequency are (C2P and L2P), (C2W and L2W), (C2C and L2C), (C2D and L2D), and (C2X and L2X).

I’d be interested in which frequencies are being used in RINEX files generated from an RS2, or if a RS2 generated RINEX v3 file is available somewhere to view, then that would answer my question.

Thanks.

Hi John,

You can use general recommendations from our PPP guide. We’ve tested them with AUSPOS as well. There should be no issues. If you face some, please let me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.