Arduino code for LED status

Hi, where I can found the Arduino code to receive the led signal (when taking the photo) and send it to the reach M+ module through Arduino, and mark the time and position of each photo (reach M+)?

Hi @Daniel_Veas_Contrera,

Reach M+ can record time marks only if it’s connected to a camera hot-shoe. A hot-shoe is a point on the top of a camera that provides a camera shutter signal. You can check hardware setup examples in this article from our docs.

What about the use one a Phantom 4 Pro with the Tuffwing light sensor or the AShot shutter capture? I think this is what the OP is referring to, but I don’t think there is any special code. Just a signal wire pulse right?

Thanks, I have this system into fixed wing, but now I try to install into mavic pro and phantom 4, with photosensor put over led that is lighted when is taken a photo, then this signal from photosensor pass thougth arduino module, taken this signal and send to emlid reach M+.

1 Like

Hi, Do you think it is possible to place the photoresistor over the led photo of the ghost, and directly to get to M + to geolocate the photos, on the tuffing site Install a Canon Precision Geotag Cable, the signal goes through the pixhawk?

I don’t have any experience with that camera or cable setup just the Tuffwing sensor on the P4P. We did modify one of the Tuffwing sensors to use in a Yuneec H520 to capture their internal camera LED but were unable to get a sufficiently isolated mounting so we had trouble getting consistent events.

Hi @Daniel_Veas_Contrera,

We’ve never tested setups with Arduino, so I can hardly comment on the reliability of such solutions. I’d also like to point out that cameras on DJI Phantom 4 and DJI Mavic Pro don’t provide hot-shoe access. That’s why Reach M+ can’t be easily integrated with them.

…and to carry on with that be aware that use on the Mavic and Phantom are PPK only.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.