Alabama CORS Network

Anyone here have any experience getting set up on the Alabama ALDOT CORS network? I’m having trouble receiving corrections. I’ve entered in all the correct information such as the IP address and port number but cannot get it to work. I’m using ReachView FYI

What kind of error are you receiving?

It’s stuck on waiting for corrections after entering in the required info “IP / Port”. In Alabama, the CORS network is not NTRIP but rather TCP/IP. So I’m not sure if I’m missing a step in the workflow or what. Right now, I just selected TCP Client - for the Input - entered the IP / Port number - then it says waiting for corrections but acts as if it’s not actually talking to the Server. Do I need to set anything for the Output as well?

Hi Cole,

I’ve just replied to you via PM but will duplicate it here, too :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the main issue here is that you may choose the wrong port: please double-check you’re working with the port that provides RTCM3 corrections – this is the format Reach works with.

Edit: reworked my suggestions after examining the data a bit closer

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.