I am about to use Emlid Reach RS+ Base-Rover configuration with Agribus Navi. The Base-Rover RTK is working, gets FIX, connects well to either the Emlid Android app or to a Windows PC browser using wifi tcp. The connection between the Base and Rover is Lora.
If I set bluetooth connection on the Rover and Agribus (on an Android tablet or a mobilphone), it works but the connection is unreliable, it flickers between no gnss and gps fix. Checking Emlid with another phone on wifi, the RTK Fix is stable, just the Bluetooth connection is faulty.
Because of the Bluetooth problem, I switched to wifi tcp on both sides. Unfortunately it is not working with Agribus at all.
- the tablet is connected on wifi to Emlid Reach RS+
- if I start a browser on the tablet, and set the address to 192.168.42.1. it works, starts the Emlid program
- in Emlid, one of the outputs set to tcp, port 9001, NMEA
- not sure if server or client is the proper setting on the Rover, but none working
- in the Agribus navi, connection set to tcp, port 9001, NMEA, nor localhost, nor the above 192.168.42.1. ip address is working
Please, help me, how to set properly the tcp connection, or make stable Bluetooth connection.