Would using “additional corrections” in this manner be any benefit to the rover?..
- Setup base station, connect to iPad hotspot, and turn on CORs corrections to base.
- “Average fix” on the base for 15mins.
- Manually enter averaged coordinates from step 2 into base.
- Turn off CORs corrections to base and disconnect from iPad hotspot.
- Turn on rover and connect to IPhone hotspot for mobile internet access.
- Verify connection between base and rover via 3dr radios.
- Turn on base corrections for rover
8. Turn on additional corrections on the rover, use CORs corrections in conjunction with corrections from base.
In short, the answer is no. Reach can only make use of one base station, so you have to use either one of them, but not both. Your workflow seems fine, but I would suggest just connecting Reach rover to the Reach base and stop there.
Additional corrections were designed with a different purpose and, starting with the new dev builds, are deprecated, until we find a clear and useful workflow for them.
That’s all I needed to know, thanks! I was just kicking around ideas and this was one of them, thanks again.
This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.