Add more time for the point collection

Hi Polína Would it be possible to increase the survey to 30 minutes in RV3?

1 Like

Hi Luis,

Nice to hear from you :slight_smile:

We’re actually thinking about expanding the time that you can collect a point for. However, 30 minutes seem like a rather long time for RTK. If you need the satellite’s geometry recorded, it looks easier to record a raw data log during this time. Can you please specify the reason for such amount?

Hi Polina! It is to be able to do an initialization in a known point or not for ppk surveys. Before in RV2 I could do it.
Thank You Luis

Luis,

In that case, doesn’t log recording work correctly? If you just need the start and end of the point collection, it’s easy to get this info from the log.

Sorry for being nosy with it, I’m just trying to get the whole picture here.

Polina I am going to leave a survey for five minutes and I am going to wait fifteen minutes and then measure ppk. In RV2 I had the possibility of manual survey and I stopped according to the time I needed. I don’t enable fixes for ppk, I use single on the rover and base

1 Like

Luis,

I think I get you, thanks for the explanation! So basically the main thing here is to have a clear time when the collection was started. I’ll discuss this with our team, then.

2 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

Hi Luis,

You’ve beaten me to the update here! :joy:

Indeed, with the new ReachView 3 6.12 update, we’ve added more time for point collection. The max here is the mind-blowing 60:59 minutes. Enjoy!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.