Accidentally presses forget connection in phone

hello
I use reach rs+ . But now i have came across an issue. The base and my rover was connected to my phone. But just before connecting the rover through my wifi which was already connected before i accidentally pressed forget connection. Then when i tried to connect to the rover again with the password it says incorrect password. The base and the rover has the same wifi password. Tried switching it off and on. Still showing the same

Hi Amal,

What firmware version is installed on the device? May I ask you to describe the LED status on the front panel?

Firmware is the latest update.
All the LED in the rover stays steady without any blinking or such kind. But just cannot connect

Steady LEDs indicated your units has created its own hotspot and not connected to a wifi.
I assume its the wifi password on the RS+ you have deleted? and not the “emlidreach” password that you use to connect to Reach hotspot?

1. i would check if Reach has created a hotspot
  2. If not, turn off your wifi and reboot Reach and see if it creates one then

Oh. I actually meant that I can’t connect to the rover’s hotspot through my phone’s wifi anymore.
Yes i can see the signal with a wps password lock. But I can’t connect to it. I tried it rebooting it several times

Hi Amal,

Do you know what firmware version is installed on the device? ​Do you have a PC/laptop with Linux or Mac OS?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.