10.9 Bug

There is a bug in version 10.9 android.

When we delete a created line and want to keep the line’s points, one of the line’s points is removed from the points list.

It still appears on the map but disappears from the points list.

Please address this issue promptly.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @sara.aguiar,

Thanks for the report. I was able to reproduce this behavior and have passed it on to our developers. I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

3 Likes

Thank you for your prompt resolution. Since the error is in the paid version, I am being inconvenienced each day that I am unable to use this functionality.

1 Like

Hi Sara,

While our development team look into your issue, could you please share why you need to delete the lines daily? Is there any specific need for that? It might help me suggest a temporary workaround or find a way to simplify the process for you.

1 Like

Thank you for your concern, but you can only help me by pressing the development team to fix this issue quickly. I use the lines to mark intermediate points, and after marking, I like to delete the lines so the map doesn’t become cluttered with too many lines. With this bug, I can’t delete the lines because I lose the points. This limits my work. I appreciate a quick resolution.

2 Likes

Hi Sara,

We have released a fix for this issue in Emlid Flow 11. Please update the application and let me know if it helps.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Problem solved. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update! Glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

2 Likes