3D Printable Case for NAVIO+ and Raspberry PI 2

Hey guys, I have just finished modeling and building a 3D printable case for the NAVIO+. Feel free to download it from Thingiverse. Find the Link below. Feedback is always accepted.

Some modifications were made to the case to the case to ensure a better fit. Ventilation slots were also added.

NAVIO+ Case

Cheers.

3 Likes

Great job @Mauricio_Cancino !

I like the low profile, use of the same mounting screws and freedom for the GPS antenna connector. I’ll check it out, thanks for sharing!

Hi guys, this is the case that I’m flying :smiley:
I’m not using Pi Cam but we can add that feature! I’ll also put here my Thingiverse download link!

AIRBORNE NAVIO+ RPI2 Case

Enjoy!!

5 Likes

That’s a really nice case @Pedro_Alves1. Great design.

@igorvereninov
It should be nice if Emlid put the community developed cases links on the Documentation to be more accessible to everyone that’s want to help improving the designs or simply print them.

Regards

1 Like

Very nice cases Mauro and Pedro. Thank you for making them available. Mauro - did you have any trouble with clearance between the RPI and Navio board when connecting the camera to the CSI port?
Rich

Richard, you have to bend the cable near the connector a little bit, but it is not a big issue.

Mauro.

Awesome designs. I really need one of these cases. For those of us without 3D printers how can we get one of these made? Is there any online service that can print and ship it to me (for a fee) ?

Thank you and great work!

@Derek_Arsenault We can ship one of these to you =) If you are interested send me a p.m.

Hello !

This box will be compatible with the 2 Navio?

Thanks

Hi

Not right now, I need to modify the design. I will post it here when it is ready.

Mauro,

Have you modified the case for Navio2. Your design is the best one I could find for Navio+ and I would like to use a modified version for my Navio2.

Thanks in advance for your reply,
Per
DFW, TX

Yes! I have modified the design after struggling with the .stp file of the NAVIO2 that was not opening. However I have not printed the design to check how it works. Next week I will make the file available, I will post it on the forum.

Cheers

Thanks @Mauricio_Cancino. I look forward to your post.

Per
DFW, TX

Hello
Is there any news about Navio 2 case ?
Thanks

Hey guys, I have just created the new topic where I posted the Navio2 Case. Any feedback that you have, leave it there.

Thingiverse Navio2 case
Navio2 Case Topic

Cheers.