Trying to connect to onavco ntrip. device wont connect :(

TRYING TO CONNECT TO ONAVCO NTRIP. DEVICE WONT CONNECT :(. WHAT ARE THE SETTING BEST TO USE? USING THE rs2 AND I HAVE A LOGIN. SORRY FOR CAPS FORGOT I LEFT THEM ON.

Hi Nick,

May I ask you to describe the LED status of the Reach RS2? Have you double-check if the device is connected to the Internet? May I ask you to share the screenshot of your Correction Input tab of the ReachView?

I get RTK Status LED Single. for the correction input I choose NTRIP, I typed the URL, port, username, password, and mount point nearest to me. Format RTCM3. I get error “address error (rtgpsout.unavco.org)”. Also the correction input gets stuck in the loading screen.

Hi Nick,

Could you please share the screenshot of the Correction Input tab?

Also, it’d be great if you sent the Full System Report to me. Please, share it with me in PM as the report contains sensitive information like your NTRIP credentials.

Ho do I PM you the information? I emailed it to support@emlid.com. Hopefully they forward it to you.

Hi Nick,

Could you try entering the IP address instead of the domain name in the NTRIP settings?

Also, could you please specify the version of ReachView you are using? You can see it in the top right corner of the app.

I’m afraid I don’t see your email with the Full System Report and screenshots. You can click on my avatar and select “message”. In the message box, you will find an upload button to attach the data.

Or you can send it to me in response to my email.

Polina Buriak help me out already thanks for the response Artem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.