Stakeout no found

@tatiana.andreeva Today I could not Stakeout a point where there are large differences in level and the 2D - 3D button is not available in rechview for RS2. That is why it is so necessary to have two distance and not an arrow. In these cases it is impossible

1 Like

Hi Luis,

Could you tell us a little more about your difficulties? Was there no 2D/3D toggle at all?

We’ll consider adding such functionality, thank you for your suggestion! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@tatiana.andreeva Hi Tatiana, it is very difficult to explain by our language barrier.
when there are large slopes and you have to move very little to get to the point the arrow is not present and the sphere to center becomes unstable. It will not be convenient 1hz in the rover and in the base?

Hi Luis,

Do I understand correctly that it’s not expected behavior from the ReachView stakeout feature? In that case, is there any chance you can do the screen recording?

1 Like

I’ll try

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.