[SOLVED] Reset Reach wifi configuration

can someone provide me a link to this exact page

It is old doc, not sure it will workā€¦
https://github.com/emlid/reach-docs/blob/old-docs/docs/software-development.md

Thank you, Your link showed me where to find several helpful docs.

With my reach unit plugged in and partially booted, my unit is ā€œHanging upā€ at a blinking ā€œYellow?ā€ light.

when I ifconfig does NOT show usb0 in the list, consequentially ā€œsudo ifconfig usb0 192.168.2.2ā€ yields the error ā€œno such deviceā€

any advice?

Iā€™m working this error in another thread, I got here thinking a re flash would fix this, but I canā€™t seem to re flash if my reach unit wonā€™t connect

Did you get it working?
I have the same problem - yellow led is blinking. It worked before well with wifi. Then I tried to connect via USB. And not I cannot get the hotspot working (went out of the reach of any possible wifi).

@ago, I did. Its so long ago Iā€™m having trouble bringing myself up to speed. Reflash was definitely my solution. I was using a modified wire to connect my Reach unit to a 3DR Radio, when I tried hooking to Navio2 with the same modified wire no connection. I switched back to the factory wire and the connection worked. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply! I am using factory wires.
I removed all the wifis from ReachView and rebooted the RTK module. After that it blinks yellow. And when connecting to the computer via USB, I get (dmesg):

[ 1330.894983] usb 2-1: new high-speed USB device number 15 using xhci_hcd
[ 1331.092302] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=8086, idProduct=e005
[ 1331.092311] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=2, Product=1, SerialNumber=3
[ 1331.092315] usb 2-1: Product: MERRIFIELD
[ 1331.092320] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: INTEL
[ 1331.092323] usb 2-1: SerialNumber: 8EFB41A520794CD7002CE966F1ABEFF2
[ 1334.615380] usb 2-1: can't set config #1, error -71
[ 1334.615602] usb 2-1: USB disconnect, device number 15

The real question isā€¦ is reach receive ntrip correction over usb/Ethernet link or via the serial com link. Is reach see the internet? And how to configure that link on navioā€¦
I use a cable connexion to provide Ethernet to navio on raspberry pi3. How to remove wifi and access to ntrip caster without Mission Planner?

Hy all

I change the modem/router and now Iā€™m not able to reach the wifi (5ghz) with my reach
m able to use the wifi of my phone cell so maybe the frequence of wifi signal isnā€™t correct ā€™

thx

francesco