SBAS/WAAS/EGNOS Corrections

I have made some validations on the accuracy of Emlid receivers with SBAS corrections. In general, the RMS of error (compared to RTK solution, which has accuracy in centimeter level) in east and north directions are better than 1m, the height component is worse. However, the actual accuracy is related to the surroundings of observations. I can provide you with more details of the validations if you take interest.

1 Like

Sure, send me your validation data. I have used every type GNSS receiver on the market over the last 20 years and I now use a Juniper Systems Geode GNSS receiver the most as the ~30 cm real time accuracy with SBAS is good enough for a lot of work. I also use my Trimble Geo7x cm edition with either RTN corrections or post processing as well, but the Geode is just so small and convenient that I use it the most. If there was a way for the Reach RS2 to get equivalent results to the Geode with just SBAS it would be awesome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.