RS2 RTK-FIX/Float sound indication

Is there any possibility to customise the bleeping sound indication of the RS2 receiver when reaching or loosing an RTK-Fix solution?
E.g. by the possibility to upload custom sound files?
That could be fun…

1 Like

I use Lefebure NTRIP app on my Android tablet for mock locations. It has the feature to enable a sound warning of your choosing when the status changes.

1 Like

Hi @immo.trinks,

Oh, that’s interesting. We don’t have such a feature now. But, sure, I’ll note your request.

Can’t help but ask why do you need it? Is there any specific purpose for this customization?

I did it so it was an annoying sound so I could hear it. My hearing isn’t what it used to be years ago.

Hi @jp-drain-sol,

Hmm, I got it.

To be honest, I didn’t know that the Lefebure NTRIP client app has such an option. But it’s good to know now. Thanks for sharing it.

He actually added it at my request.

I just looked for the setting on my phone and it states you cannot use it on Android 9 or higher. Sorry I use it on my tablet that is older (Samsung S2 Tablet) running version 6 of android. It was under display settings notification sounds.

I forget the name of the sound but my tablet make a loud siren noise 3 times when there is a status change.

@jp-drain-sol,

That’s a valuable addition, thanks again. It may be quite useful for those who bump into this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.