We’ve just pushed ReachView v2.20.6 for Reach RS2.
- Loading performance of ReachView is improved.
- GST message is added to NMEA output. Accuracy information is now transmitted to external software.
- GGA message in NMEA output now shows the correct number of satellites.
- RINEX file recorded on board of Reach now contains all observations. Previously you could only record L1 observations.
- Baseline length is no longer displayed after NTRIP connection drops.
Let us know how the new update performs!
Update from 19.08.2019
Fixes in v2.20.7
- Stake-out misbehaviour fixed