RS2 not connecting to Samsung Tab A& through Bluetooth

Hi @samhottinger @liudmila.slepova

This sounds exactly like this problem here: RS2 bluetooth connection loss on Samsung TabActive .
Yes, I think these problems are comming from an update of the system software introduced by google or samsung. The question is on what side can the problem be solved. In the firmware of the hardware (in this case an RS2) or on the app side or both.
So I would like to see an in deep investigation lead by emlid to find out how to solve the mess Samsung or Goolge has made with the latest updates. @samhottinger The last working system software on a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 was the July 1st 2021. What system software version do you have on your tablet? If you want to make your Tab A work again I’m almost sure you need to downgrade the system software on your tablet to the last know working one. You can find information on how to downgrade for example here https://www.sammobile.com/ and google for ‘odin firmware installation’. @liudmila.slepova Please keep us updated on the issue. As I wrote in the other topic: We can not hold back our customers not to upgrade the samsung software forever even if it is not emlids fault. Regards Roland