RS2 fix with a very high age

I think you can explain that to Emlid the best :smile::emlid:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it was a rhetorical question. We can hope they say they will put the idea on the wish list, or maybe it is already there in a similar formโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Well when we asked why the AR Ratio was not displayed anymore , The idea was a fix is a fix. :relaxed:

tatiana.andreevaEmlid

davehofer1993

Jul 17

Hi @davehofer1993,

There is no AR ratio parameter for Reach RS2.

2 Likes

I guess that is the case because the internal engine if ZED-F9P is used rather than RTKlib? This might also be the explanation why there is no Emlid RTKlib for post processing yet, no dual channel Reach M and no ReachView update for the single channel receivers.

For RTK that is good I guess since the internal engine might be better than RTKlib. But what does that mean for post processing? Is the quality of the results comparable?

Our Topcon equipment (actually the software) uses the age, but also the RMS. The tolerances that are set will not let you shoot a point until the RMS gets back within your established tolerance. This would be a nice add.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.