RS+ won't enter "Fix Mode"

Understood, the normal reachview app didn’t seem to have a way to reconnect the receiver to a Wi-Fi signal, but the newer reachview 3 app did. It is currently updating now.

2 Likes

@avazquez,

You should connect the device to the Internet via Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to check the updates.

Keep me posted on your tests with the last firmware. Again, the logs from the unit would be of great help if the issue persists.

Hi @avazquez
How are you doing?
Did you have time to conduct another test with your receivers after the update?

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, but I haven’t been able to conduct another test. I don’t have access to the environment that originally produced the problem stated. Even before updating the hardware, the tests conducted in a residential setting still produced a fix signal. Yet I still don’t know why it couldn’t in the setting shown in the photo. The suggestions given were plausible but were already tested before I came here for assistance. Unfortunately I’m unsure of what I can ask to understand what the problem could be. (Would connecting to BEIDOU do the trick if there is cycle slips with signal connections to GLONASS/Whether if I have the proper sat constellations selected…) I’m not sure what I can do at this point in time.

Hi @avazquez ,

Thanks for coming back!

The reason for not obtaining the fixed solution may be the interference of the LoRa signal. It is possible that another radio-electronic device already used the set frequency in your working area. It is difficult to confirm it now without further testing.

The LoRa frequency can be changed to avoid interference. You can use this guide about tunning LoRa in our docs if you face a similar behavior of the units in the future.

Let me know if you face such a behavior of the units again.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.