I conducted an RTK survey with two RS2’s using LoRA. The problem I encountered is that the coordinates of the base station, which I set at the start of the survey to be used by the rover, were not recorded properly (screenshot only contained the latitude).
Questions: can the base location at the start of the survey be retrieved after the survey?
I outline my workflow below.
• set-up base station
• take ‘single average’ of the base (for < 1 min)
• take screenshot of base location used by rover for survey
• start rover and start new survey
• conduct survey
• switch of rover and base
• download base and survey .csv
• conduct base correction through NRCAN
• calculate difference between base location used for survey and the final base location
• correct survey data