ReachView v2.23.9 is out for all devices

I don’t have the unit handy but I’ll check tomorrow. It’s not something I recall switching on however.

1 Like

The same problem that I have been reporting continues, few satellites in the base.

Updated to 2.23.4 looks good now

3 Likes

Trying now for over 1 month getting the RS2 to work,but its all Moment 22, with everything stuck with Reachview in " Update Mode"!

Nothing useful comes out!

This RS2 was ordered in Jan 2+019, paid in April 2019 and arriving in Aug 2019.

After 6 months it does not work anymore due to this wifi update problem

Jan_Olov Newborg

Sweden

HI, i sent you a PM

can I download version 2.23.4 somewhere? works very well with my rs2 and I would like to download a zip file just in case

1 Like

Hi @marcin,

I’m afraid, we hardly can provide a dev image. Dev versions are mostly used for testing purposes and aren’t intended for real filed use.

Fixes from this version will be pushed to the stable branch. Usually, stable updates keep all the fixes from the previous dev versions that were thoroughly tested and confirmed to be working, and you’ll be able to download the stable image after the release.

Hi @jonewborg,

As far as I know, you’re in touch with @polina.buriak over email regarding this question. Polina should have provided you with the results of observing the Full System report you shared with us.

Hi Rory,

Thank you for the report!

We’re working on the fix for it now.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t toggle on Public IP feature

Hello!

Polina say you did not find any problems, but when I tried yesterday the Update via wifi failed for the 100 th time and reflashing say boot error and WinSCP not find the RS2 with ip4 adress 192.168.42.1 !

After 2 month break, without having a functional RS2 I need a replacement unit now!

It was ordered after a ad in GPS World in Jan 2019, paid in April 2019 and arrived on 13 July 2019. Last time I could make RTK measurements with this RS2 reciever was on Feb 5 2020. Not working since then due to this failed wifi UPDATE1

2 posts were split to a new topic: BeiDou satellites displaying in RTKPLOT

Hi Jan-Olov,

As I have informed you over the email, we’ll replace the unit for you. Reach RS2 shows unexpected behavior so we’d like to investigate the issue further ourselves.

1 Like

Dropped to default setting, and it will clean the cache and try it again

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t toggle on Public IP feature on v2.23.4

I havent seen it come up after I updated to .4

can I download version 2.23.4dev somewhere? In my opinion, it works better than version 2.22.4 stable

Hi @marcin,

We don’t provide links to dev images versions, I’m afraid. Dev versions usually contain all the fixes and improvements that we’re intended to add to the following stable release. We push dev releases to thoroughly tests all the new features. It helps us to make sure the stable release won’t have any issues that prevent the unit from working as expected.

You’ll have a possibility to download the next stable version image once we release it.

1 Like

I upgrade to 2.23.5 version all ok, then I press reboot and go to the app but the device stays loading, try reboot and again the device dont start, it have 15 min and stays loading. VID_20200422_112629.zip (3.6 MB)

Try accessing the unit from it’s usual IP and then add :5000 to access the update-page. Then you should be able to re-update.