We are glad to release an updated stable ReachView v2.22! The latest update delivers enhanced stability and overall UX improvements for all Reach devices.
Here is the whole list of improvements and fixes you can find in this release.
- Reach is able to handle internet connection drops since this release, all streams (NTRIP or any other TCP-based protocols) will be sent/receive data packages as soon as a valid internet connection comes
- Add “Raw data debug” in Settings which enables more data for debugging purposes. This is not a functional change but rather a change that might help us debug some of the issues that some users face
- Add mobile data usage statistics
- Add ZDA NMEA messages
- Disable blinking of the power button on stakeout
- Make NTRIP tab loading faster
- Subtract antenna height during point averaging
- Show RMS values for RS2
- RS2: Add accuracy to the Status tab
- RS2: Add ‘Loading’ state when initializing the SIM-card
- Fix Hotspot Wi-Fi connection drop
- Fix VRS for some NTRIPs
- Fix manual base position applying
- Fix Full System Report downloading with SIM card inserted on RS2
- Fix LEDs charge estimation
- Stop transmitting data when Base Mode is disabled
- Fix 0% hangs in processing of RINEX
- iOS: Survey: fix cancel button behavior
- Fix missing epochs in raw data logs and bug with some L2 carrier dropped during conversion to RINEX
- Make NTRIP URL case-independent.
- Fix incorrect RINEX log size representation
- Fix NMEA GGA messages to show correct heights
- Fix disability to switch from GLONASS to BeiDou in the original Reach, Reach RS and Reach M+/RS+
- Fix processing corrections when all RTCM3 messages are selected in the Base mode tab, but the satellite system isn’t selected in the RTK settings
- Fix broken version badge
- Fix bug with the 1000 AR ratio value
- Fix entering the fractional antenna height in the Base mode tab in manual mode
- Update LoRa frequency constraints for Australia
- Fix incorrect correction input/position output stream status
- Miscellaneous UI improvements
This release is available for all devices.
Updating your Reach RTK and Reach RS
In order to update your device to the latest version and receive further OTA firmware updates, you need to perform a good ol’ firmware reflashing described in our docs.
- Fix RTK status freezes after USB-to-PC setup
- Fix issue causing sudden shutdowns appearing on some RS+ and RS2 units
- Fix potential missing timemarks on Reach M+
- Fix possible errors in the RINEX L2 conversions on Reach M2
- Fix incorrect checksum for NMEA GPGSV, GLGSV, GAGSV, and GBGSV messages