ReachView v2.21.2

Is this the official “channel” for feeding back bugs etc on this release or should I be emailing support?

Hi Michael,

Could you test these devices in an open environment and check if this behavior persists?

2 Likes

Michael,

We’re aware of it and working on the fix. Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

I will do that for sure. It was really odd that one pair saw GPS only and the other pair so all three constellations that have been selected. I even rotated position several times to see if there was any difference. The joys of GNSS!

2 Likes

Hi Christian,

Thanks fot letting us know, we’ll check it.

2 Likes

Hi Christian,

I’ve tried to reproduce this issue on iPhone Xs Max, however, the survey tool worked flawlessly and I was able to hit all the buttons from the first attempt.

Please let us know if you face such behavior again.

Anyway, the collection button is located badly. Optionally, 1/3 from the top of the display. If you work with one hand, your fingers will break.

1 Like

It’s takes a little bit of trial and error, and it seems to help to have cold fingers.
You’ll see the black line in the buttom of the screen. This line overlaps the 2 buttons.
In a normal workflow it is quite common to hit around this overlap. When you hit the overlap, the respective button does not respond.

Is easily solved by moving the buttons up slightly.

HELLO MY PROBLEM IS THAT I CANNOT CONNECT WITH THE NTRIP SERVICE. IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION I DID NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM. ANNEX REPORT.SystemReport.zip (759.7 KB)

Hi Ivan,

Please make sure your Reach is connected to the Internet

I was working fine with NTRIP input but i try to change my server and i was not be able to connect again to my previous server.

I think its the same problem

Greetings

SystemReport.zip (1.8 MB)

Thats my system report

Greetings

Hi Edgar,

This update shouldn’t have affected how Reach works with NTRIP services. Please double check login details

Edgar,

Please make sure you enter “rtk2go.com”, not “Rtk2go.com

1 Like

Will try it.

Thank you

Same or similar issue that I’m observing with 2.21.0-dev

The NTRIP caster address has to now be in numerical IP form in ReachView otherwise it won’t be accepted by ReachView. Previously addresses in fully qualified form (alphabetic characters) were fine.

Also when in base mode the password the RS2 sends to the caster is “ : “ that is a space char followed by a colon then another space char, even though the field is completed properly in ReachView.

I’ve done back to back tests with two RS2 units one running 2.21.0-dev and the other still on 2.20.7 stable and the stable version has none of these issues.

1 Like

@dmitriy.ershov

Same problem in the dev version. v2.21 for Reach Rs.
With the rover antenna I can connect to any mount point on the rtk2go platform but with the base antenna I cannot create/upload a mount point.

3 Likes

@george.staroselskiy @tatiana.andreeva @gleb.gira
Today I could not connect the RS2 to Rechview over Wi-Fi, the LEDs flash and do not get solid. I turned off rebout and it doesn’t work, I’m going back to the previous version. I tried with iPhone and Samsung. The RS + with rechview version 2.18.0 saved my life.

Thanks everyone for the reports, we’ll try to reproduce these issues.

Hello, there is already a solution to the problem of transmitting the corrections of the base through ntrip.
I had been working just for lora and today I tried ntrip, the configuration for the rover works perfect, but the configuration for the base does not work.