ReachView v2.17.6 dev release

v2.17.4 dev has been pushed with several important Bluetooth fixes. Details in the updated post above.

6 Likes

It does not show that the update is avail yet .!

Are you sure the device is able to access the Internet?

Yes it is connected because I just updated to dev from stable version

1 Like

This is a release mostly aimed at RS+ and M+. We’ll make the release for RS and Reach later this week. Sorry for the confusion.

5 Likes

Ok thats the story. Thanks

1 Like

I tried 2.17.5, but still couldn’t get the network device to show up on my laptop. I reverted to 2.16.2 to get access to Ethernet over USB again.

1 Like

I have the same problem !

2.17.5 ??

does not exist 2.17.5 was wrong is version 2.17.4

according to this screen shot https://community.emlid.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/32c7ab9f095b7954b392cbc31edcdc13d843b0bb.png

1 Like

I updated my two units yesterday and the version in 2.17.4 ???

yeah, what’s up with that? v2.17.5?

Wonder if the latest works with RS NON-PLUS yet?

1 Like

I have a problem after update my Reach RS to this version because I have lost the Corrections output through USB-OTG connection. My radio does not receive signals from the unit.

This is the status report:

Simple system report
app version: 2.17.5-dev-r0
'wifi_status, interface: wlan0':
- wifi_mode: wpa_supplicant
- ip: 192.168.1.53
  is_connected: true
  mac_address: 90:b6:86:0b:3c:32
  ssid: JAZZTEL_2016
base mode:
  base coordinates:
    accumulation: '1'
    antenna offset:
      east: '0'
      north: '0'
      up: '0'
    coordinates:
    - '0'
    - '0'
    - '0'
    format: llh
    mode: float-and-hold
  output:
    enabled: true
    format: rtcm3
    path: serial://ttyUSB:115200:8:n:1:off#rtcm3
    type: serial
  rtcm3 messages:
    '1002':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1006':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '0.1'
    '1008':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1010':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1019':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1020':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1097':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1107':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1117':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    '1127':
      enabled: true
      frequency: '1'
    gps:
      enabled: false
      frequency: '1'
    qzss:
      enabled: false
      frequency: '1'
bluetooth:
  discoverable: false
  enabled: false
  pin: '***'
correction input:
  input2:
    enabled: true
    format: rtcm3
    path: osmunda:***@ergnss-tr.ign.es:2101/VRS3
    send position to base: single
    type: ntripcli
  input3:
    enabled: false
    format: rtcm3
    path: :9028
    type: tcpsvr
logging:
  base:
    format: RTCM3
    started: true
    version: null
  correction:
    format: RTCM3
    started: true
    version: null
  interval: 86400
  overwrite: true
  raw:
    format: RINEX
    started: true
    version: '3.03'
  solution:
    format: LLH
    started: true
    version: null
lora:
  air rate: 2.6000000000000001
  frequency: 868000
  output power: 20
position output:
  output1:
    enabled: false
    format: erb
    path: ttyMFD2:57600:8:n:1:off
    type: serial
  output2:
    enabled: false
    format: llh
    path: :2013
    type: tcpsvr
  output3:
    enabled: true
    format: llh
    path: :2014
    type: tcpsvr
  output4:
    enabled: true
    format: llh
    path: :2015
    type: tcpsvr
rtk settings:
  elevation mask angle: '10'
  glonass ar mode: 'on'
  gps ar mode: continuous
  max horizontal acceleration: '1'
  max vertical acceleration: '1'
  positioning mode: static
  positioning systems:
    compass: false
    galileo: true
    glonass: true
    gps: true
    qzs: true
    qzss: true
    sbas: true
  snr mask: '20'
  update rate: '1'

How could I get back to the latest stable version, please?

Just reflash the firmware.

https://docs.emlid.com/reachrs/common/reachview/firmware-reflashing/

1 Like

Thanks. I finally did it. Hope this issue will be resolved in the next stable version.

In version 2.17.5, the problem of the number of satellites in the base and the Rover returned. After doing another reset it started to work well, in a few seconds fixed after the loss of signal. Congratulations

Hi.

Yesterday morning I used my rs antennas with the dev version 2.17.5., I noticed that the age of the differential goes up a lot, up to 84 sec. and then drops to 0.4 sec- 1.7 sec. being that I was using Ntrip.
I still maintained the fix and could work with them simulating the position on an Android phone (lefebure app and mobile topographer). The Bluetooth connection worked without problems.

In the afternoon, update to version 2.17.6.

Today in the morning when turning on the base antenna, the green LED did not light so it could not reach reachview. I had to turn it on several times until the green led turned on and I was able to access it.
My rover antenna turned on when I started the first attempt but after an hour I noticed that the green LED went off and I lost the connection, the antenna stayed connected to the wifi point of my phone but the reachview app could not find it. After two ignitions it turned on the green led and I was able to enter the reachview.
Also in this version 2.17.6 the Bluetooth fails again, the day before it worked without problems but today I used it could not keep the connection.
The age of differential also goes up a lot and then normalizes, although it always keeps the fix.