ReachView v2.16.2 - Point stakeout

Hi, @egor.fedorov

A silly question.
It is also for users with reach rs?, yesterday only mentioned users with m + and reach rs +.

This update is within the stable or dev ?. I ask if I have to subscribe to dev updates.

Regards.

Hi @erro.alfaro88,

The circle symbol changes to the arrow if a rover moves with the velocity more than approximately 0,5 m/s. Can it be the reason? How fast did you walk?

Do you use ReachView app? If you open ReachView in browser, does the issue still occur?

This feature is available on all Reach receivers.

ReachView v2.16 version is stable.

Hi.

I definitely do not know at what speed I was walking.
Use reach view app. I’m going to make another attempt in the browser

Ok, So in this case the update v2.16.1 is considered within the stable channel. It is right?.

Regards

That is correct.

Thanks.

just to clarify, the rule of thumb is that even numbers are stable, odd are dev (development).

e.g.:

2.14.x stable
2.15.x dev
2.16.x stable
2.17.x dev

5 Likes

Fully understood.

Thanks

After today’s tests, I have these comments:

1. it would be good to add info that RINEX from raw data does not contain events (see old example) - it is not suitable for PPK,

1. whether the order of longitude, latitude is correct in the * .csv file

I notice that Reach’s hostname gets reset to reach after upgrade (2.16.1).

They’d been doing that for numerous versions. Very annoying! Along with more or less all other setting.

Actually, that happened on 2 RS+ units. I just upgraded an RS and the hostname stayed, so it seems to affect the + units only.

UTM that would be awsome

3 Likes

I agree with bide I did 2 of the reach originals and the hostname remains unchanged

Would seem so. I only have RS+ units, have been affected on each update.

Egor, are there any features that are on the RS+ that are not on the original RS? I have the original RS units.

@timmyd, https://emlid.com/reach-rs-reach-got-updated/

Please send me point stackout video

over a month since last release. expecting some good new features to be tested :wink:

Wishing a video is probably a mistake. My participation in this thread (# 29) was to show that in the RINEX application log does not show ‘even flag’ which does not allow professional postprocessing. In this situation, it is better not to suggest the registration of ‘float’ solutions in the application. ‘Event flag’ is the RINEX standard (see TABLE A2 ver.2.11). “Start moving antenna” is event flag 2. MARKER NAME is starting a new site with flag 3.
I showed it on the example of the correct RINEX.