Reach Module WIfi Issue after reflashing 2.27

Hi
I reflash succesfully the unit but now I’m not able to establish wifi connection

I tried also in a desolated land … (without wifi connection available) but no success

Any suggestion?

Thx

Francesco

Hi

are you sure that the image is correct for reach module ?

thx

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Yes, this is the correct firmware file for the Reach Module.

Could you please clarify what the LED status of your Reach Module is? It would be great if you could share a video of the working Module.

Also, would you mind clarifying what was the reason for the reflashing of the unit?

Ciao Artem

the led in blinking half blue/red and also if I shut down my wifi connwection I’m not able to see the device on my phone

I flashed because when I connect the device to my internet wifi connection I had 22.2 and I don’t have any possiblity to update to the new version

thx

Francesco

Francesco,

According to LED status, it looks like your Reach device is running in client mode and experiences some kind of internal error. Let’s try to figure out what went wrong.

First of all, we need to check whether Reach goes through all the tests. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Find out Reach’s IP address in your network using one of the methods from this article

• Paste this IP address in the browser prompt with the :5000 after it. It should look like 192.168.xx.xx:5000

• Take a screenshot of this page and share it with us

Artem

I can’t connect the device with WIFI so any choice to run the app And 'm not so expert in router manipulation
can I have the previous firmware to restore previous situation ?

Thx

Francesco

Francesco,

According to the LED status you described, it seems that your Reach Module is connected to your home Wi-Fi network (TIM-31116933). Could you please connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network and take a screenshot of the ReachView app?

Arten

attache the screenshot of my phone
Can be the issue relatd to the mobile phone (Samsung S20)

Again the flash action doesn’t remove all exisitng wifi connections ?

thx

Francesco

Francesco,

Please, check your PM. I’ve written to you there as troubleshooting requires additional steps at this stage.

Hi,

I just wanted to conclude that the issue was resolved after reflashing to the latest stable, 2.24.0.