Hi I wonder if some can help us. We have three Reach RS+. All of them were updated to reachview v2.23.3. We made an checking experiment to work in RTK mode. Base was configured as follows:
Rover was configured as follows
Nevertheless we do not have constant corrections:
In some of the points collected we had a fix solution, in others a float one.
In the previous version of the software we did not have such a problem with the corrections. Also we could configure the LORA frequency at 860mhz. On this version we are allowed to connect at 902.0mhz as minimum, no acces to 860mhz anymore. We are working in Mexico City, if that data is useful.
We wonder what are we doing wrong
Thanks before hand
Gerardo and Javier