i have two reach modules to perform RTK GNSS. They are interconnected with a 3DR radio set. I’ve installed the latest software 2.7.3. Everything works quite nice.
Signal quality seems ok. About 10 green signal to noise bars. But no one over 50%. I’m working in Germany (Europe).
The problem is to get a constant fix solution.
Here are my settings:
On rover and base: All satellites included. 1Hz Update-rate.
Base: Static solution, using Average single with 2mins Position.
Rover: Kinematic/static solution.
Here are some things i already tried with no success:
- Two new antennas TW2710 (a little bit stronger signals from the satellites but not big impact)
- Bigger/smaller Ground plate.
- Stripping off the 3DR-radio set and working over Wifi.
- Go to different locations with different weather conditions.
- Setting to static/kinematic solution
- AR setting to continuous/hold
At the moment i don’t have any other ideas what to do next. I spent a hole week (nearly full time) to get used to the reach system and to try different settings. But now i’m definitly stuck.
Perhaps someone has a good tip for systematic research of the failure.
Thank you for now!