PPK Workflow to Correct Base Position and Collected Rover Points? RTKLib

I’m a little miffed there’s no clear documentation to do this that I can find. I’m pretty desperate now. Willing to pay someone to do this for me this first time around if necessary.

When I did my survey this morning I put the base positioning setting for Average Single. But the EMLID docs say “You either need to place base station on a point with known coordinate or determine it by post-processing base against a reference station in static mode.” This sounds like the reference station should be in static mode but I’m guessing this is maybe poor sentence structure and I should have had the Reach base in static mode, or is static mode referring to RTKLib settings? I’m really quite surprised at the lack of comprehensive documentation and how to’s. I know some of it is related to a learning curve because I don’t have a surverying background but I have 30 years software development experience and an Engineering degree so I’m comfortable quickly grasping technical processes, if only I can find complete information!

There’s all kinds of fragments of information buried in like hundreds of forum posts but trying to put it all together into one cohesive process is like trying to solve a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle it feels like.

I need to:

1. Correct the base stations coordinates
  2. Correct the rover survey point coordinates based on the new corrected base stations coordinates
  3. Output new CSV file with the corrected rover points that I surveyed (WGS84 lat/long)

Help!