PPK : Stop-and-Go Methodology Needed

This is not a response to your request, but just a comment to make sure you know about this workaround for PPK stop-and-go:

Turn on the rover raw log. In ReachView, start a survey project; single-mode; 1 minute average(or whatever occupation time you decide on). Go collect points at each GCP. On the first GCP, make sure you have had the rover turned on long enough to allow time for first initialization. Then when moving, try to keep the rover head upright, in clear sky, and don’t spin it (to make sure to retain the initialization). Back at the office, download the survey project in .csv format. Open as a spreadsheet and extract point name, start time, stop time. Post process your log file (in one of several possible ways). Get all the coordinates from the position solution file which are between each point’s start and stop times and average them (also can be done in several ways).

For speed, I would suggest post-processing your whole log in Kinematic mode. And for simplicity, I would suggest using RTKPLOT to view the position file. Turn on statistics to get automatic averaging, and use the start and end time settings to limit the view (and averaging) to correspond to each point’s start and stop time from your .csv file.

I hope that helps out in the meantime. :slight_smile:

2 Likes