Open project doesn't work and export spins

Yup. I use that for the rover, and reach RS for the base.

1 Like

OK, we’ll just have to wait so know why she was asking that. I suspect when the weekend is over we might have a response.

2 Likes

Hi @AerozoneAsia,

Could you please clarify how exactly did you turn off the unit?
Did you use the Shutdown button in the Settings for it?

How often does the issue occur?

Hi guys, greetings from Ireland.
I’m having a simular issue:frowning_face:. Just got my 2 RS+ units and tried them out yesterday. I’ve updated them and I’m running v2.16.2 on android. Collected the points and closed the project file before exporting it but all of the points are still there and can be seen on the map and the details can be read but the file won’t export. I’ve switched off my mobile data, connected the phone to the rover unit and tried exporting in all of the different formats with no luck. I’ve tried to connect the rover to my PC but the hotspot isn’t even showing up in my list of wifi devices/network. Is there a way of exporting via a usb connection to my PC?

1 Like

Grab all the files off of your Reach device with an SSH copy command. I will assume your PC is Windows, so you could use FileZilla or WinSCP or Putty’s PSCP command-line tool.

If you were using PSCP:
pscp.exe -r root@192.168.42.1:* .

Substitute in the actual IP address of your Reach device.

That command will grab the root user’s entire home directory, which should include 2 subdirectories: logs and surveying. You will find the survey project data in the surveying folder.

Hi, thanks for your answer, i connected via SSH and i saw geodata.geojson data of my survey unfortunately i lost my data. there were 374 points, i think i did not close project properly :slight_smile: .