NTRIP corrections not showing up?

Hello,

I am using a Reach RS2 as a rover with NTRIP corrections. After following the NTRIP setup guide, the Correction Input tab says that the system is connected to the proper IP and Mount Point for the corrections, but the gray bars never appear in the Status tab and the accuracy is over 0.5m in the X/Y. It appears as though there are no corrections. Any help with getting the corrections implemented would be greatly appreciated.

Current firmware is v2.22.5. The RS2 is connected to the internet over the same WiFi network as the cell phone being used.

Thanks,
Bryan

what correction stream are you using? RTCM 3?

Yes, the corrections are RTCM3.

Hi Bryan,

May I ask you to share the screenshot of the Correction Input tab? May I ask you if you recorded the base correction log on the receiver? Would it be possible to share it?

Hi Polina,

I’ve attached a screenshot of the Corrections input. I am working on the corrections log and will send that along ASAP. Thanks in advanced for your help!

Bryan

Hi Polina, I can’t seem to upload the .zip file. I get the error message, “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.” I will try again shortly to see if I can get it to work.

Thanks,
Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the screenshot!

You can upload the base correction log to any of the file exchangers, like WeTransfer or Google Drive, and share the link with me.

Hi Polina,

Here is a Google Drive link to the base correction log. Thanks again for the help and let me know if you need anything else!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PI0Zfsox6RurBh-OdIYHtSuamYZrMPP6/view?usp=sharing

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

It seems like your Mount Point transfers corrections in CMR format. Reach receivers are capable of working with RTCM3 format only. Would it be possible to change the Mount Point to the one that is capable of sending corrections in RTCM3?

The CMR in the stream name are a dead give away. You need a RTCM version 3 stream

Make sure your unit it is RTCM3.2 or it will not work. If its RTCM3.0 or 3.1 you will be in the same boat as the Tractor Guidance enthusiasts and unable to use Reach as base.

3.2 is missing a few needed messages unfortunately to work with the previous versions of RTCM3.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.