Navio 2 control a Catamaran

The RC channel outputs which I try to monitor from the servo output initialisation stage.

I have converted the RC servo pulses to 0-255 pwm values using an arduino where 1100–>0 and 1900–>255, and these are fed to pumps. When starting the mission it seems that the same values are being sent to the output pins as there is no change even when I change the orientation of the rover. So can’t confirm whether the correction is being done to follow the path !!

Any idea how I could setup steering mode with a joypad. Currently I can set any two values from roll pitch yaw throttle to x and y axis of the joystick. But I couldn’t get it to move the rover in armed mode would i have to change some modes to get it up and running?

If you can not control your vehicle in manual mode, it makes no sense to try steering, auto or any other mode. You need to make it work in manual mode first. Any cheap RC TX/RX with ppm/sbus output will make testing a lot easier, because you can reduce the points where something can go wrong.

I tried with and avionic 10channel receiver borrowed from the aeomodelling team of our college but even though the transmitter and receiver were connected the radio calibration page didn’t show any green bars.
Could you suggest a low cost compatible module?

From what I could find about that RC set, the receiver seems to be supporting sbus on channel 10. If it does, it should work with Navio.

Thanks will try it asap

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.