Magnet Field V5.2.1

Not to discount your findings, but I have a ticket in with support and our local dealer’s rep and will report back with what I find.

2 Likes

I confirm that I have the same “wait issue” in fixed solution both in Magnetfield 5.2.1 and now in 6.0 version. I’m not using the emlid receiver but the ublox f9p directly connected to my field controller via uart1 (USB) or uart2 (Bluetooth). The interesting thing is when I disable the NMEA-GSA message the “wait issue” is also present in autonomous and float solutions, as the Magnetfield can’t read the HDOP and VDOP values in GSA message. So I believe the issue in fixed solution may be related to the GST message in the same way, as the Magnetfield can’t “read” the HRMS and VRMS values (RMS of the fixed solution) in the GST message. But I’m not sure.

1 Like

For those of you on 5.2 if you have a minute. Please send me the MAGNET Field Support File (.ZIP). You’ll find this by going to the “M” button on home screen and selecting “about”. Click on support info to create the folder.

I need this to send to Topcon to better help them with this. You must have the Reach as a piece of equipment and used it in the process that we have been describing to shoot float and the wait fix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.