M+ and other GPS receiver brands

Hi i bought new emlid reach and M+

for ppk drone . i have one problem concerning how to set up manual coordinate input for ppk survey.i went through many TUTORIALS in website But i Did Not find This

another question is can My M+ rover works together with non emlid base ?

What are The settings to consider for initialization ?

thank you in advance

Hi @hamishamis,

i have one problem concerning how to set up manual coordinate input for ppk survey.i went through many TUTORIALS in website But i Did Not find This

It is possible to set base station coordinates manually in the RTKPOST software. You can find this feature by proceeding to Settings → Positions → Base Station.

another question is can My M+ rover works together with non emlid base ?

Reach accepts corrections in RTCM3 format. If your 3rd party receiver is able to output RTCM3 over Serial (an external radio, for example) or NTRIP, it should work fine with Reach.

Thank you buddy for this,my question number two is about drone…a drone is plugged M+ emlid and my other receiver base is not REach emlid…if i collect data in my non-emlid receiver and the drone flies with M+ rover, is it possible to work during post processing?

Hi @hamishamis,

If your receiver can record raw satellite logs, then you can use them for post-processing with Reach M+. The workflow doesn’t differ from the one described in our PPK tutorial.

According to our example, you need base and rover logs in RINEX format. If your receiver supports another format of data recording, you may need to convert them in RINEX using RTKCONV software.

1 Like

thank you gleb.gira for wonderful replies and take much of your precious time to elaborate this…its now clear to me…thanks a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.