How to add own cmd startup files?

How can own cmd startup files like GPS_GLONASS_5Hz.cmd be added, that they are visible in ReachView selection?
I have tried to add an own file in the config directory, but the file is not displayed in the combo box in ReachView to select the cmd file for configuration.

I investigated it:
In rover mode the available cmd files are read out from /home/reach/RTKLIB/app/rtkrcv/*.conf:

file-cmdfile1 =…/GPS_GLONASS_5Hz.cmd # (0:…/GPS_1Hz.cmd,1:…/GPS_5Hz.cmd,2:…/GPS_10Hz.cmd,3:…/GPS_14Hz.cmd,4:…/GPS_GLONASS_1Hz.cmd,5:…/GPS_GLONASS_5Hz.cmd,6:…/GPS_BEIDOU_1Hz.cmd,7:…/GPS_BEIDOU_5Hz.cmd,8:…/GPS_blabla.cmd) ## u-blox configuration file
file-cmdfile2 =…/GPS_10Hz.cmd # (0:…/GPS_1Hz.cmd,1:…/GPS_5Hz.cmd,2:…/GPS_10Hz.cmd,3:…/GPS_14Hz.cmd,4:…/GPS_GLONASS_1Hz.cmd,5:…/GPS_GLONASS_5Hz.cmd,6:…/GPS_BEIDOU_1Hz.cmd,7:…/GPS_BEIDOU_5Hz.cmd) ## Base u-blox configuration file
file-cmdfile3 =
So each cmd-file must be added manually in each configuration…

In base-mode the cmd-files are read out from /home/reach/RTKLIB/app/rtkrcv/ by search for *.cmd

It is a bit strange, that two ways are used to determine the available configuration files. I would suggest to use the mode which is used in base-mode also for rover configuration.