GLONASS satellites loss via LoRa on v2.22.4

Hi Polina, version 2.22.4 works very well, only in LORA I notice loss of Glonass satellites in the correction. I will send you a file
Thank You
Luis

Luis,

It’d be great to see all of the files from your Reach RS+ so that we can check the data received on the rover.

Traditionally, let me list the logs we need to evaluate:

• the position log, the raw data log and the base correction log from the rover
  • the raw data log from the base

IF I WILL DO IT POLINA, the only problem I have only one RS + at the moment, can I use RS2 as a base for the test?

Hi Luis,

Yes, you can use the Reach RS2 on v2.22.4 as a test. This will still help us check whether the corrections on the GLONASS satellites are transmitted correctly.

1 Like

Hola, realize la misma actualización y ahora tengo el mismo problema que mencionas con respecto a la transmisión de correcciones. Obtuviste alguna solución? Gracias

Hi Andres,

Would you mind elaborating on the issues you’ve faced? Do I understand correctly that you also face the loss of the GLONASS corrections?

To understand what could go awry in your RTK solution, we need to check the files from your receivers and the environment you’re surveying. Please, share the following with us:

• the position log, the raw data log and the base correction log from the rover
  • the raw data log from the base
  • photos of the environment and of the hardware setup

This will help us check if everything is received correctly on your rover, what the solution status is during the survey.

Also, please note that the public section of this forum is in English. Next time, please, use English so that everyone can understand you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.