First time trying post processing

From a country where ceiling fans aren’t really a thing, how is a fan connected to hang-overs? :smiley:

2 Likes

I would guess waking up hungover and staring at the ceiling.

4 Likes

Or falling on the bed before the actual hangover I guess… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Christian,

I compared your post processed points to my original readings and my “Corrected” points that were corrected by dragging and dropping in Autocad to the control points.

In general they were 2 to 2.5 inches off from my corrected points. For what I’m doing this level of accuracy is sufficient. Now I just need to find out how to get the same results out of the post processing that you did. I’m hoping that Michael might be able to give me a little direction.

Thanks again for taking a look at my data.

Frank

Michael,

I’ve tried the post processing and did not have good results. Christian used a different program and his work was in line with my original data. On Saturday I put a link to my logs and also to the KML files that show my results. Do you have any idea where I got off track?

Thanks,

Frank

I’ll try in RTKPost as well. I would expect more or less the same results using the files you provided.

Sorry for the delay, been taking advantage of the flying weather. Eight projects in two days becomes a little cumbersome. :flushed:

I have downloaded the logs and will try to look at it this evening.

1 Like

Michael,
No problem, grateful for all the help on this forum. I’ve been thinking about this and if you also get good results perhaps I could post a link to the converted log files. That way we can narrow down if the problem lies in the conversion or in the pp settings.

This is using RTKpost b33c:

I didn’t have any luck and received a float all the way through the rover (40) file. I am really not versed in dealing with any data other than my own so I don’t know what is different about this data that my settings won’t work with. How do you tell what version you are running? I got mine from the Emlid site and it only says b33…

The image above shows the software information.

For some reason there are two files for the Rover. It appears that the 40 file is suspect. From what I can tell Christian has been using the 57 file.

I see that, but I do not see the “c”.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you mean by the “c”

This post.

This is the info for RTKPOST. Once again the “c” is missing. Is the rest of the version information the same as your software? Do you think that I have an earlier version? I downloaded my version on Friday of last week so I would think it is the most current.

That’s what I am trying to verify. Previous versions have had B, C and etc… attached but I can’t find it on this “b33” version.

OK, so at this point I’ll just wait to hear back from you.

Thanks

@wizprod probably knows. I’ll try 57 now.

demo

The version I used.
I use this as it is easier to drag and drop with.
I am sure I would get more or less the same result with the Emlid flavoured QT-version as well.

1 Like

This is what I get with my version (whatever it is). Allot of float at the beginning. Version b28 RTKCONV won’t even open the UBX.